This notice applies to users of Cloudmart’s services anywhere in the world, including users of Cloudmart app and website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
* Information you provide to us or allow others to provide to us
At various points in the Cloudmart experience, you may provide us with information about yourself. For example, when you create an account with Cloudmart, you provide us with personal information like your name, email address, and zip code. And if you place an order with Cloudmart, we collect information including your address, phone number and the details of your order.
If you log into the Cloudmart service through a third-party, we may receive some information about you through them. For example, if you choose to log in to Cloudmart with your Facebook account, we may receive information about your contacts. We may also offer social sharing tools (such as the Facebook Like button) that let you share actions on Cloudmart with other sites and vice versa. You should check the privacy policies of these services and your settings there for more information.
* Technical information about usage of Cloudmart
When you use the Cloudmart services, either through a browser or mobile app, we automatically receive some technical information about the hardware and software that is being used.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES:
We and our partners use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and device identifiers. Cookies are small text files that are sent by your computer when you access our services through a browser. We may use session cookies (which expire when you close your browser), persistent cookies (which expire when you choose to clear them from your browser), and other identifiers to collect information from your browser or device that helps us personalize your experience and remember things like your current zip code or that you have already logged in to Cloudmart.
We employ some third-party services to help us understand the usage of Cloudmart, and these third-parties may also deploy cookies on our site or collect information through our mobile applications. For example, we use Google Analytics to understand, in a non-personal way, how users interact with various portions of our site you can learn more about information that Google may collect here (http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/).
When you use Cloudmart, our servers will record information about your usage of the service and information that is sent by your browser or device. Logs information can include things like the IP address of your device, information about the browser, operating system and/or app you are using, unique device identifiers, pages that you navigate to and links that you click, searches that you run on Cloudmart, and other ways you interact with the service. If you are logged into the Cloudmart service, this information is stored with your account information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect for various purposes, including to:
· Provide the Cloudmart service to you and to improve the quality of the service we’re able to offer
· Allow your Personal Shopper (which includes those that shop for and deliver the order on your behalf) to choose your items at a retailer site, deliver your items to you, and call or text you with any updates or problems
· Charge you for the purchase and service costs through one or more payment processing partners
· Offer you customized content (including advertising and promotions), such as prominently displaying items you purchase frequently.
· Understand how users interact with our service as a whole in order to test new features and improve Cloudmart for everyone
· Provide customer service, respond to your communications and requests, and contact you about your use of Cloudmart (Note: You can opt-out of receiving promotional communications from Cloudmart by using the settings on the Account Info page)
I. WHAT WE SHARE
Cloudmart is a platform that may connects users with Personal Shoppers who shop for and deliver the goods that you want from retailers. In order to make this work, we need to share information about you and your order with the other parties who help enable the service. This includes, for example, the Personal Shopper(s) who pick and deliver your order.
We also share information under the following principles:
· With your consent or at your direction We will share your information with entities outside of Cloudmart when we have your consent to do so or it is done at your direction. For example:
· If you enter loyalty card information from a particular retailer, we share that information with the retailer you chose along with your order so that information can update your loyalty card account.
· If you share a recipe publicly on Cloudmart, it is viewable by anyone along with your first name and last initial.
· For legal purposes We share your information when we believe that the disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal process, or requests from law enforcement or regulatory authorities, (b) prevent, detect, or otherwise handle fraud, security, or technical issues, and (c) protect the safety, rights, or property of any person, the public, or Cloudmart.
· On a non-personal or aggregate basis We share information with retailers and advertisers on both a non-personally identifying basis (including order and delivery details but not including credit card information) and an aggregate basis.
· For business purposes We may share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company. We may also share your information between and among Cloudmart, and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership.
II. APPLICABLE ONLY TO USERS IN THE MENA REGION:
You agree that we may allow carefully selected third parties, including without limitation to marketing and advertising companies, our affiliates and associates, to contact you about services that may be of interest to you. They may contact you by telephone, SMS as well as by e-mail.
If you change your mind about being contacted by these companies in the future, please let us know by using the mentioned email address set out below and/or by amending your profile accordingly.
We may use the information that you provide to us if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with (and/or where we believe we are under a duty to comply with) any legal obligation, or in order to enforce our website Terms of Service and any other agreement, or to protect the rights of Cloudmart. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and prevention.
By your voluntary submission of your personal information to us, you are consenting to the disclosure, transfer and use of your personal information.
CLOUDMART DRIVER APP
This section applies to Delivery personnel, individuals who provide delivery of goods from a retailer registered on Cloudmart to a user who is using the service and has requested through the app or website to be delivered specific goods.
DATA COLLECTION AND USAGE
The following data is shared from Cloudmart’s main application and website to the Cloudmart Driver app to facilitate the delivery service:
1- Data provided by users. This includes: name, email, phone number, address, payment method chosen for a specific transaction.
2- Data created during usage of the service by the Driver. This includes:
Location data: Cloudmart collects this data when the Driver app is running in the foreground (app open and on-screen) or background (app open but not on-screen) of the Driver’s mobile device.
3- Location data (Drivers and delivery recipients). We collect precise or approximate location data from drivers mobile devices if they enable us to do so. Cloudmart collects this data from the time a ride or delivery is requested until it is finished, and any time the app is running in the foreground of their mobile device. We use this data to enhance the use of the Cloudmart service, so our users can track the progress of their delivery in real time, improve the pick up and drop off process and detect possible fraud.
4- Transaction information: We collect transaction information related to the use of our services during the drop off, including the type of services requested or provided, order details, delivery information, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, distance traveled, and payment method.
5- Device data: We may collect data about the devices used by the Driver to access our services, including the hardware models, device IP address, operating systems and versions, software, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion data, and mobile network data.
HOW PERSONAL DATA IS USED ON THE DRIVER APP:
Cloudmart collects and uses data to enable reliable and convenient delivery, and other products and services. We also use the data we collect:
*To enhance the safety and security of our Drivers and users
*Using data from drivers’ or delivery persons’ devices to help identify unsafe driving behavior such as speeding or harsh braking and acceleration, and to inform them of safer driving practices. We also use data from delivery persons’ devices to verify the type of vehicles they used to provide deliveries.
*Using device, location, profile, usage, and other data to prevent, detect, and combat fraud or unsafe activities.
*To provide a personalized service to each user so each user can track the progress of the delivery of the goods ordered and have an as accurate as possible estimated time of arrival
*To enable, track and share the progress of rides or deliveries
*To confirm service execution in a timely and satisfactory manner by tracking the driver’s route and delivery speed
*For customer support data when needed, to investigate and address user concerns
*For research and development
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This policy may change from time to time and any revised Policy will be posted at this page, so we encourage you to review it regularly. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of this Policy and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as a notice on our homepage or sending you a notification).